“China Image in CEE 2017” Project by China-CEE Institute
China-CEE Institute is established by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, registered as a non-profit limited company in Budapest, Hungary in April 2017. China-CEE Institute will build ties and strengthen partnerships with academic institutions and think tanks in Hungary as well as other Central and Eastern European countries.
China-CEE Institute aims to encourage scholars and researchers in CEE countries to carry out joint researches, field studies, to organize seminars and lecture series, to hold some training programs for younger students, and publication, etc.
Survey Project in 2017
China-CEE Institute launches a tender titled by the “China Image in CEE 2017” survey project in 2017. The aim of the project is to identify how the people in CEE countries view modern China, China’s development, the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) as well as China-CEEC Cooperation. The result of the survey will provide a tool for both China and CEE countries further understanding about each other. The project is funded by China-CEE Institute. Institutions engaging with opinion polls are preferred .
1) Both individual legal institution and multiple legal institutions registered in CEE countries are eligible for the survey tender. In the latter case (consortia), there should be a leading legal institution and a letter of intent signed with its partner legal institutions.
2) The survey should cover all 16 CEE countries in China-CEEC Cooperation framework.
3) The sample for each country is 1000, which represents a balanced group among different age, gender, occupation as well as educational level.
4) Main Tasks for survey:
– Whether be acknowledged and how to view the development of China.
– Whether be acknowledged and how to view relations between China and CEE countries.
– Whether be acknowledged and how to view the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI)
– Whether be acknowledged and how to view China-CEEC Cooperation
5) Duration: 30 days
6) Maximum budget for project: 30,000 Euro
7) Final survey report should be written in English
– A methodology proposal for the survey.
– A questionnaire sample.
– A cover letter indicating the expertise and intention for the project. – A budget outlining for implementation.
– A timeline for the project.
– Application deadline: 20 September 2017
– Announcement for the winner: 30 September 2017
– Submission of final survey report: 15 November 2017
Name: Chen Xin
Title: Executive Vice-President and Managing Director of China-CEE Institute Email: email@example.com
Name: He Zhigao