First CALL FOR PAPERS BY THE CHINA-CEE INSTITUTE in 2018
1、Introduction to China-CEE Institute
China-CEE Institute is established by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, registered as a non-profit limited company in Budapest, Hungary in April 2017. China-CEE Institute will build ties and strengthen partnerships with academic institutions and think tanks in Hungary as well as other Central and Eastern European countries. China-CEE Institute aims to encourage scholars and researchers in CEE countries to carry out joint researches, field studies, to organize seminars and lecture series, to hold some training programs for younger students, and publication, etc.
2、Requirements for the Call
- Topic: “16+1 in China-EU Relations”.
- The paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in academic way, such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Research Results, Conclusions, References and Footnotes. Speeches are not accepted.
- Those who are interested should send an abstract in English with no more than 500 words before 28th February 2018.
- The total length of paper should be in English about 5000 words.
- The submission of abstract is before 28 February, 2018
- The announcement of the accepted abstracts is on 16 March, 2018.
- The deadline for the submission of the paper is 31 May, 2018.
- The workshop will be held on 7-8 June, 2018.
- All papers should be in DOC 2010 word format without non-standard fonts.
- The papers should be sent to the following email address:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The authors, whose paper is accepted, will sign a contract with China-CEE Institute. According to the contract, China-CEE Institute will provide 400 Euro as honorarium for one paper.
- The papers accepted by China-CEE Institute will be published in the working paper series of China-CEE Institute. They will also be published in a book format by China-CEE Institute in the future if possible.
- The intellectual property of the paper accepted will be in the possession of China-CEE Institute, when the contract is signed by the author and China-CEE Institute.
- The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to Budapest for a workshop on 7-8 June 2018, presenting their research results and discussing the papers. China-CEE Institute will cover the travel and accommodation for the authors.